How many tickets constitute a group?
- Orders of 15 or more tickets qualify for a group discount.
- Smaller group? Call to see if we have any promotions for smaller groups
How much is a group ticket?
- Standard group tickets are $6 off regular ticket prices.
- Student group rates vary depending on the show, but range from $11.50 per ticket, to $21 per ticket.
Will I receive complimentary tickets?
- Yes! For groups of at least 15, you will be given one (1) complimentary ticket. For every 25 seats, you will receive 2 complimentary tickets. (For example 25:2. 50:4, 75:6, etc).
What dates and times do you have available?
- We list all of our show dates and times on our website. You can find this under the “SHOWS” tab on the top of your screen. Hover over that tab, and then you’ll see the “FULL CALENDAR” link.
What if I need to change my dates?
- We will do our best to accommodate any date change requests within reason. Please call the group sales office for specific details.
What additional experiences can my group take advantage of?
- Talkbacks, Tours, Workshops, Meals
My child is attending a performance with a field trip. Can I get a seat with my child?
- In order to be seated with your child you MUST book your ticket & pay through the school. No exceptions. If you book your ticket online or through the box office, you must sit in the seat you purchased even if away from the school.
Does my baby need to have a ticket?
- Yes, due to fire regulations, we need an accurate count of everyone in the theatre. For resident company shows, we generally ask patrons be 5 years or older to attend, but Barter Player shows are welcome to kids of all ages.
Is payment due at time of booking?
- No. We will set up a payment plan with your group to take care of payment (see below). Stipulations apply depending on amount of time between booking & the performance date.
How do we pay for group tickets?
- We ask that payment come from a maximum of two methods. You can either pay your order in full at least 30 days prior to the performance or you can pay a 50% deposit 60 days prior to the performance, and then a final payment 30 days prior.
Can we pay for group tickets on the day of the show?
- Generally, No. We must have payment before the date of the show.
- Please call the group sales office to discuss specific arrangements.
After paying, can I add more seats to my order?
- As long as there are seats available, absolutely! Based off of availability, we can’t guarantee that your added seats will be with your current group, but as long as we have seats available, we’re happy to add more seats to your order.
- For School groups however, we strive to keep student groups seated together for the morning matinees. Exclusions may apply based on availability.
If not all of my group members come to the show, can I have a refund?
- No, upon processing final payments, all group sales are final.
Can I cancel my reservation?
- Up until payment has been remitted, you may cancel or modify your reservation without penalty.
- Once final payment has been applied to an order, all sales are final.
- If you have paid a deposit on your order, you may be able to apply toward a future reservation ONLY if you cancel within 30 days of the performance.
During Your Visit
Where can we park & unload the bus?
- Visit our Parking, Unloading & Loading tabs on the Group Information Page
When should we arrive?
- In order to have ample time for your group to park, unload, pick up tickets, use the restroom, visit the gift shop, & be seated, we typically ask that groups arrive 30 minutes before the show begins (this is also when the house opens for seating).
How long does the show last?
- We don’t always know run-times at time of booking. We can estimate that most Barter Players shows run approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour. Resident Acting Company shows run approximately 2 hours to 2 hours & 45 minutes plus intermission.
How will I receive my tickets?
- Once an order is paid, you can pick up your tickets from the theatre’s box office prior to the show. Group tickets are unable to be sent through the mail or electronically.
On which stage will my show be performed? What time will the show start?
- Please refer to your group sale agreement for stage location & start time.
Do you have handicap accessible seating?
- We have many options for handicap accessible seating. Please review this with the sales associate upon booking.
What other special accommodations are available?
- Easy access for everyone in your group, including ramp entrances, fully handicapped accessible buildings, assistive listening devices for the hearing impaired, and easy drop-off points at each theatre & the lounge.
- Upon request, we can also arrange for interpreters & audio description. We offer listening devices at our gift shop for guests with hearing impairment.