As Barter begins indoor performances again, we want you to know that your safety is of utmost importance to us! With that in mind, here are the safety measures all patrons (including children) will be required to adhere to in order to join us indoors, in corroboration with standards set by the CDC. These policies and procedures are subject to change as we adapt to the ever changing health climate.
- Entrance to any performance at Gilliam Stage will require proof of full vaccination, or, for those who are not vaccinated, proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event start time. (Full vaccination means that it has been at least two weeks since your last dose of a two-dose vaccine, or your dose of a one-dose vaccine.) Acceptable tests are PCR or rapid tests that have been completed at a medical facility (such as a pharmacy or doctor’s office) within the last 72 hours. At home tests are not accepted as an official lab report is required.
- Before you enter the building, we will check your proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test against a matching photo ID. Barter will accept ANY of the following methods for proving vaccination:
- Physical vaccination card/print out of a negative PCR or rapid COVID-19 test
- Photo of vaccination card/screenshot of a negative PCR or rapid COVID-19 test results on a mobile device
- All audience and staff members are required to wear a mask inside the building at all times and encouraged to practice social distancing while in the lobby.**
- We ask that you print your tickets at home or display them on a mobile device, so that we can make your entrance to the theatre as touchless as possible.*
- When booking seats, please purchase a group of seats that matches the number of people in your party to assure you will be seated together. ***
We ask that if you have any symptoms of illness, you stay home and get well! In the case of illness or COVID-19 exposure, we will gladly reschedule you and/or exchange your ticket! This will be allowed up to the start time of each respective performance.
Barter’s Internal Safety Protocols
- Implementing modified check-in and seating procedures to avoid crowding indoors.
- Cutting mid-show intermission in order to limit patron-to-patron interaction.
- Frequently disinfecting high touch areas and deploying enhanced cleaning practices before every performance.
- Providing ample hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Updating all HVAC units with MERV 13 filters to improve ventilation and air quality.
- We reserve the right to re-assign seating for safety purposes.
Enhanced Protocol Performances
In addition, our patrons have expressed an overwhelming desire for the option to attend a performance where full vaccination is required, therefore every Tuesday and Sunday we will have Enhanced Protocol Performances. For these performances, individuals unable to receive the vaccine (such as children who are not of age) will not be permitted to enter and all who attend must provide proof of their completed vaccination in addition to abiding by all other guidelines and protocols in place for our regular showings.